Join the team
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy.
- You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail – you notice little things that others miss.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasking: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say “BRING IT ON!”
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it! (no cleaning experience necessary)
- Positive Work Environment – Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
- Fun Work Environment – We work hard AND play harder!
- Weekly Compensation – Our cleaners average $600 – $850 per week plus tips
- No nights, Sundays or Holidays EVER!
- Paid Holidays. & Paid Time Off For Full Time
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 50 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Ability to work around common household pets without restrictions
- Have successfully completed the Orientation & Professional House Cleaning Technician Course
- Successful completion of field service training
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Your own transportation to and from our office if you prefer to work as a team member. Car insurance is required and will be verified.
- Additional earnings and schedule flexibility if you use your own vehicle to travel between job sites.
Note: Most of your clients will be scheduled within 5 miles of our location, however, we do require our cleaners to occasionally drive up to 10 miles.